Take Control Of Your Health and Wellness Spending
Better Health – Big Savings – Budget Friendly
As Low As $24.99 per month
Quicly access your benefits and make waiting on hold time, and waiting rooms a thing of the past!
- No wait telemedicine with WebMD
- Fast Rx Price Comparisons
- Access all of your benefits in one, easy to use, web portal or mobile application
Take control of your health and wellness spending with affordable options to fit your needs!
- On-line doctor visits with no co-pay
- Save up to 85% on prescription drugs
- One affordable subscrition with access to 15 fantastic discount programs
Get the care you need to feel better with access to a complete plan to help you stay well!
- Affordable healthcare options
- Discounts on Dental, Vision, Hearing, Medical Supplies, Pet Care, and more
- Live a healthier life with access to the HealthServicesHub
Why is healthcare so costly?
It’s no secret that the cost of healthcare is rising at an astonishing rate. In 2019, the average American household saw a 6.8 percent increase in total household income – far above the historical average. That same year, the average costs of living increased by 2.8 percent while private health insurance spending grew 3.7 percent, and out of pocket healthcare spending increased by 4.6 percent. With numbers like this, it’s no wonder the average American family just can’t seem to get ahead. Read our short article to learn how you can take control of the rising costs of healthcare.